FINE ART PRINT - LIMITED EDITION IN TIME
A limited selection of Vincent Tremeau’s iconic photos are now for sale. Editions are hand signed and numbered by Vincent.
The story behind the photo from Vincent's words:
Portrait of Yakaka Issa, a Kanuri woman from Nigeria, Diffa region/Niger.
Our culture is our wealth. Our scars our passport.
No matter where I travel, I am always amazed when I find true and raw beauty in the most remote places. When we don't speak the same language, I sometimes just mime the movement of taking a photo to ask if I may take a portrait. If the person answers yes with her/his head, then there are these couple of seconds where we look at each other amused. A moment of strong and trustful eye contact, that will become such a photograph.
Kanuri Woman - Niger
- Fine art print on Hahnemühle 350g museum quality paper
- Print size : 21x21 cm / Image size : 19,5x13 cm / Edition of 30
- Print size : 30x40 cm / Image size : 20x30 cm / Edition of 20
- Print size : 50x70 cm / Image size : 40x60 cm / Edition of 15
- Print size : 70x100 cm / Image size : 60x90 cm / Edition of 10
- Images are numbered and signed by Vincent Tremeau